Polylactic acid (PLA) is a biodegradable polymer that can be produced from lactic acid, which can be fermented from crops such as maize. 1.75mm PLA Plastic Filament is now widely used for 3D printers and offers finer feature detail than ABS.
Printable Spool Holder for use with Afinia Printers (STL file)
- Extrudes at lower temperatures than ABS
- Offers finer feature detail than ABS
- Less tendency to warp when compared to ABS
- Great for home, hobbyist and school printing jobs
- Print temperature: 180-225°C