Parallax's 27800 2-Axis Joystick can be used to add analog input to your next project. It contains two independent potentiometers (one per axis) for reporting the joystick's position with wiring options for voltage or resistance outputs. The modular form-factor allows you to plug the 2-Axis Joystick directly into a breadboard for easy prototyping and it includes spring auto return to center and a comfortable cup-type knob.
- Easy breadboard connection
- 2 independent 10K potentiometers with common ground
- Spring auto-return to center
- Comfortable cup-type knob
- Operating temperature range: 32-158°F
- Power: 0.01W